Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Postal Service Producer Found a Way to Make Ga Ga Bearable

I'm not the biggest Lady Gaga fan. I won't go on a schpiel, but let's just leave it at I think she's pretty much the worst thing ever. SO, I was a little skeptical when someone told me about this remix of "Paparazzi." But I have to say it is actually really good (probably because you can only sort of tell it's Lady Gaga).

This super-chill gem was created by the producer of the Postal Service James Tamborello (also known as Dntel or James Figurine). The LA Weekly called it "an ebullient and masterful work of beat experimentalism and ambient textures." Check it out in this video, which I must warn you is a very weird edit of a clip of a Golden Retriever. Such is art.

Paparazzi from James Tamborello on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment