Sunday, January 30, 2011

CONTROL 2.25.2011



The Avalon in Hollywood is one of the trendiest yet afforable night clubs in the area. The club brings in big names in hip-hop, pop, and house/electro music. On February 25, the weekly event CONTROL is featuring headliners Designer Drugs, Mustard Pimp, and Lucky Date ft. Sue Cho. However, the opening acts are closer to my heart. Sacramento DJs Mike Diamond and My Cousin Vinny will be performing at the Avalon for the first time. I first heard Mike Diamond, formerly Diamondmonster, at a hipster-esque house party during my sophomore year of high school. I have been a devoted fan ever since. So naturally I will be attending this event, along with the mass exodus of Sacramentans who have already been planning carpools and caravans. To purchase tickets and receive more information, please visit

http://avalonhollywood.com/2011/02/25/control-2-25-11-designer-drugs-mustard-pimp-lucky-date-featuring-sue-cho/

No comments:

Post a Comment