Monday, February 28, 2011

A Different Kind Of Mash Up...

I don't remember exactly how I stumbled upon Pogo, but I have to say that I'm really happy I did. Pogo is an artist who takes bits and pieces of sound clips from popular films and edits them together into catchy, electro tunes (I think they might be classified as some sort of trip hop, although wikipedia wasn't entirely explicit. Haha). I feel that Pogo is worth mentioning on this blog as further proof that it's possible to find music anywhere, and with so much technology at our fingertips more people are finding new and exciting ways of expressing themselves through art. Check it out!




For more information about Pogo, including his history, North American tour dates, and brand new Lord of the Rings Remix ("Murmurs of Middle Earth"), go to pogomix.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment