Sunday, February 6, 2011

Eagle Rock Music Studio


I have always enjoyed music. However, I am far from being a musician. I took Suzuki-style piano lessons for a long period of time, yet retained almost nothing. I try to place the blame on moving to college but with pianos in every dorm and piano labs down the hill, I have no one to blame but myself.

During an outing to Auntie Em's to grab a sandwich to go (I would recommend the A.C.S.), I saw a flyer for music lessons at Eagle Rock Music Studio. I have lived in Eagle Rock for the past three years and have explored the area regularly but have never seen the Music Studio. Upon visiting their website, I was pleasantly surprised by the array of music lessons they offer. Classes include ukelele, guitar, piano, accordion, and much more. The instructors have all attended prestigious music schools, including Julliard and the National Conservatory of Music in Buenos Aires, Argentina. With a huge selection of classes and talented teachers, even the most musically-challenged can find some rhythm.

For more information, please visit http://www.eaglerockmusicstudio.com/default.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment