Monday, March 1, 2010

Bobby McFerrin Hacks Your Brain With Music

In case it's not obvious enough from previous posts, I really love TED talks. TED is a nonprofit organization that was started in 1984 as a conference where influential and innovative people met once a year to discuss ideas. The name stems from the mission of the nonprofit, which is to spread ideas from the three areas of Technology, Entertainment, and Design. Simple enough! These talks are all posted online for free because TED believes that ideas are essential to unite and evolve humanity. I check out this website whenever I want to feel a little bit smarter, or when I've run out of cute animal videos on youtube.
In this TED talk, Bobby Mcferrin provides insight into how the human brain is wired through audience participation. I thought it was pretty nifty!

No comments:

Post a Comment