Monday, February 1, 2010

Get Great Deals on Los Angeles Events

Goldstar.com offers people great ticket prices on thousands of LA events!
Goldstar works directly with their 3,200 venue partners to connect them with the huge and growing Goldstar audience. Not every show sells out, so instead of letting seats go empty, venues list them with Goldstar to sell to members.

Goldstar offers tickets to concerts, theater performances, festivals, wine tastings, and more.
Registration is completely free, and members receive weekly emails about upcoming events. Members can customize their emails to only receive notifications about events from specific fields.

As a member of goldstar, I would highly recommend signing up. I have found so many great events through this website, at prices I can actually afford. Goldstar also keeps me updated on what's happening in Los Angeles, so I learn about interesting events I would never have heard about otherwise.

Get out more with Goldstar!

No comments:

Post a Comment